[Soci SLIP] moonlight 3.0 in arrivo

Loredana Loconte loredana a cs.bu.edu
Lun 8 Feb 2010 18:10:06 CET

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Davide Corio wrote:

> a me con il 2.0 non si vedeva, appena aggiornato a 3.0 ha iniziato a
> funzionare

A beh, non c'e' limite alle variazioni del caso. Bisognerebbe sapere
cosa diavolo succede con moonlight.

Pero' per la 3.0 si dice di fare attenzione. Dal sito:

http://go-mono.com/moonlight/prerelease.aspx

Preview Release Security Notice

This release should be considered alpha quality. There are various new
subsystems in Silverlight 3 (e.g. pixel shaders, local messaging, the
client http stack) which expose new and different attack vectors, and the
implementations of these subsystems have not yet been exercised or
audited.

As such we recommend that you should only use this plugin on trusted sites
(e.g. internal or well-known web sites) on non-production computers. This
situation will gradually evolve over the beta releases. An up to date
overview of Moonlight security features status can be found on Moonlight
Security Status wiki page

Loredana