[Soci SLIP] The 11th Libre software Meeting

mgoeneutte mgoeneutte a yahoo.fr
Ven 2 Apr 2010 15:26:41 CEST

The 11th Libre software Meeting (LSM) is to take place in Bordeaux July
6th – 11th, 2010. Beside the usual talks, round tables and workshops
we’ll have our traditional « groups and associations village ».
All groups and associations are welcome to hold a booth.
       From Tuesday to Friday, the Village will be hosted on the
Bordeaux University campus in Talence. The week-end days will be closer
to the public at large and take place somewhere downtown in Bordeaux (in
a currently undefined place).

We’d appreciate that each booth team show their know-how.

Please find below the reservation form which should be returned before
May 1st, 2010. I’ll be present at the Solutions Linux exhibition in
Paris (March 16-18, 2010) so that we can meet and you can get any
information you’d want about the LSM Village.

Marie Goeneutte, in charge of the LSM Village.